- Prepare a 1-page abstract describing the CFD problem statement in PDF format.
- Make sure your proposal is not in the list under Completed Case Studies and Case Studies in Progress.
- To view a sample abstract, click here.
Case Study Project Directory
Prepare a Case Study Project Directory in a .zip, .tar or .gz folder. The directory should contain:
- Mesh file that can be imported from CFD software like ANSYS/GMsh/Salome or created using OpenFOAM utilities.
- Simulated case directories using OpenFOAM 4.0/4.1/5.0/6.0/7.0 or foam-extend 3.1/4.0/4.1.
- Contours, plots and data files post-processed using ParaView and/or Python scripts.
- Minimum 3 page report of Case Study Project in PDF format specifying software details and dependencies on other codes/functions (if any). For report format please refer to Report Template and Guidelines. The editable templates (Microsoft Word & LaTeX) can be found here.
The completed Case Study Project will be evaluated on:
- Complexity of the Project
- Validated results using other sources/references
- Quality of the report
Please refer to the Honorarium section to know more on how a Case Study Project is evaluated.