To submit Proposal Form:
- Prepare a 1-page abstract describing the CFD problem statement. Make sure your proposal is not in the list under Completed Case Studies and Case Studies in Progress. To view a sample abstract, click here.
Create a FOSSEE CFD account and log in to the website. To create an account click here.
Fill and submit the Case Study Proposal Form.
Once your proposal is submitted it will be reviewed and approved/disapproved.
After receiving the approval of your proposal, you can proceed to complete the case study project.
To submit Case Study Project:
Prepare a Case Study Project Directory in a .zip or .tar.gz folder which has the following:
- Mesh file that can be imported from CFD software like ANSYS/GMsh/Salome or created using OpenFOAM utilities.
- Simulated case directories using OpenFOAM 4.0/4.1/5.0/6.0/7.0 or foam-extend 3.1/4.0/4.1.
- Contours, plots and data files post-processed using ParaView and/or Python scripts.
- Minimum 3 page report of Case Study Project in pdf format specifying software details and dependencies on other codes/functions (if any). For report format please refer to Report Template and Guidelines.
Submit the Case Study Project Directory in the submission portal.
Fill and send the Required Forms. To view the forms click here.
The completed Case Study Project will be evaluated on
- Complexity of the Project
- Validated results using other sources/references
- Quality of the report
For any a further queries contact us at contact-cfd(at)fossee(dot)in