FOSSEE Summer Fellowship 2022
Last updated on: 14 March 2022
Due to the outbreak of COVID-19 and travel restrictions placed by IIT Bombay, the FOSSEE Summer Fellowship 2022 will be offered remotely.
Registration And Important Dates:
The link for registration and important dates are available here.
- Start learning OpenFOAM using the Spoken Tutorials on OpenFOAM.
- To learn more about OpenFOAM, please refer to the OpenFOAM User Guide.
- Refer to the Completed Case Studies to get a fair idea about the Case Study Project.
- Refer to the Completed Research Migration to get a fair idea about the Research Migration Project.
- Participants will receive an email with the problem statement after their registration.
- Follow the instructions given in the problem statement document carefully.
- Participants are expected to finish their assignment within 10 days of receiving the email with the problem statement.
- Participants are requested to perform the task independently, and any form of copying is strongly discouraged. Stringent plagiarism checks will be done at FOSSEE, IIT Bombay, and any malpractice found will result in disqualification.
- Selections for the fellowship will be based on your performance in this task. The decision of the FOSSEE selection team will be final.
For any further queries, write us at email@example.com with the subject line “FOSSEE Summer Fellowship 2022”
Note: A candidate must complete the screening task to be eligible for the fellowship.
Benefits of Fellowship:
- Opportunity to work with OpenFOAM-CFD experts in FOSSEE
- Certificate of FOSSEE Summer Fellowship 2022
- Opportunity to work with professors in IIT Bombay