FOSSEE Summer Fellowship 2023
Please keep visiting this page for updates
Last updated on: 24 March 2023
The FOSSEE Summer Fellowship 2023 will tentatively be offered physically (on-site). The FOSSEE team will contact the selected candidates through emails.
Registration And Important Dates:
The link for registration and important dates are available here.
Screening Tasks Links:
Please select your screening task as per the choice filled while registering for the summer fellowship.
Resources to learn OpenFOAM:
- Start learning OpenFOAM using the Spoken Tutorials on OpenFOAM.
- To learn more about OpenFOAM, please refer to the OpenFOAM User Guide.
- Refer to the Completed Case Studies to get a fair idea about the Case Study Project.
- Refer to the Completed Research Migration to get a fair idea about the Research Migration Project.
Screening Task for the OpenFOAM Project:
- Participants are requested to perform the task independently, and any form of copying is strongly discouraged. Stringent plagiarism checks will be done at FOSSEE, IIT Bombay, and any malpractice found will result in disqualification.
- Selections for the fellowship will be based on your performance in this task. The decision of the FOSSEE selection team will be final.
For any further queries, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “FOSSEE Summer Fellowship 2023”
Note: A candidate must complete the screening task to be eligible for the fellowship.
Screening Task for the OpenFOAM GUI Project:
The CFD-FOSSEE team is developing a GUI application to conveniently generate OpenFOAM cases. For details regarding Resources and Screening Task for the FOSSEE Summer Fellowship on OpenFOAM GUI Project, please click here.
Benefits of Fellowship:
- Opportunity to work with OpenFOAM-CFD experts in FOSSEE
- Certificate of FOSSEE Summer Fellowship 2023
- Opportunity to work with professors in IIT Bombay