Guidelines for Coding
1. Strictly use OpenFOAM-2.2.x and above for solving cases.
2. The dependencies on other codes/functions (if any) should be mentioned as a comment clearly before starting the case.
3. Do not include problem statement/text from the book in the case.
4. All the outputs must be displayed in appropriate format (along with units mentioned).
5. All the plots must have appropriate labels on its axes.
6. Once you have completed solving the examples, mail us at cfd-tbc (at) fossee (dot) in with complete details including your name and allotted book.