Teachers/Professors/Students from educational institutions across the country can participate in the Lab Migration project. The participation procedure is different for college teachers and students.
For College Teachers:
- Fill the Lab Migration proposal form provided at http://cfd.fossee.in/lab-migration/proposal. To access the above mentioned page, please log in to the website. If you do not have a login account, please register here. In the proposal form provide details about your lab course, problem statements, titles of the exercises.
- In the proposal form, choose between providing the OpenFOAM cases for the problems mentioned in the proposal form by yourself or floating the problems to the Lab Migration Project community.
- In case you are not providing the OpenFOAM cases, other community members can propose to provide the OpenFOAM cases for the problems mentioned in your Lab Migration proposal.
- While filling the proposal form, select whether you want the OpenFOAM cases of the problems mentioned in the proposal form to be made available for other members to view/download/use.
- Once you have filled all the required fields, submit the form. On successful submission of the proposal form, you will receive a notification e-mail.
- You will receive an approval/disapproval mail within few days. If you have chosen to submit the OpenFOAM cases yourself, you can start solving examples in OpenFOAM for the assigned lab and upload the cases on the interface.
For Students and other Community Members:
Any user who provides solutions for a lab course, can only work on one lab at a time. They can move on to another lab once the current lab's solutions have been provided.
- Visit the page http://cfd.fossee.in/lab-migration/open-proposal. Please log in to access the above mentioned page. If you do not have a login account, please click here to create an account. This page will have a list of lab problems for which OpenFOAM cases are to be provided.
- Select the lab for which you want to provide the solution. This you can do by clicking on the "Apply" button next to the "Title of the Lab". This action will take you to "Lab Migration Solution Proposal" form.
- Once you submit the form, we will approve it taking into consideration your proposal and other proposals.
- You will receive an email informing whether your proposal has been approved or disapproved. Once your proposal is approved, you can start solving examples in OpenFOAM for the assigned lab and upload the cases on the interface.