Honorarium will be paid only when the institute submits two lab journals showing that OpenFOAM tutorials has been executed for that particular lab.
The honorarium details for Lab Migration are as follows-
- Rs.3000/- for the Faculty - For submitting the lab proposal, providing an undertaking that the code provided for the lab will be used for 2 years and for reviewing the code submitted to the faculty.
- Rs.2000/- for the HoD- For providing an undertaking that the code provided for the lab will be used for 2 years.
- Rs.1000/- for the Principal of the college.
- 3 tutorials - Rs. 1500
- 4-7 tutorials - Number of tutorials x Rs. 500
- 8 or more tutorials - Rs. 4000
The honorarium for the coder will be calculated based on the number of tutorials in the lab.
The minimum number of tutorials in a lab has to be three. Faculty members can submit solutions for their labs.
The honorarium process takes 6-8 weeks after we have received your forms. Please contact us only after 8 weeks from mailing your forms in case you haven't received your cheques.