- Strictly use OpenFOAM-2.2.x and above for solving cases.
- The dependencies on other codes/functions (if any) should be mentioned as a comment clearly before starting the case.
- Do not copy problem statement/text from other sources.
- All the outputs must be displayed in an appropriate format (along with units mentioned).
- All the plots must have appropriate labels on its axes.
- Please note that the case study proposal will not be approved if required proof of identification is not submitted.
- The codes should be sent in a .zip file which must include the following:
1) OpenFOAM case file
2) Geometry i.e .stl file/ .obj file / .geo file etc
3) Mesh file (if any)
4) 3 page report using LATEX only (All LATEX files should be uploaded).
For sample LATEX template click here
Note: Lack of regularity on your part may force us to cancel your project.